Thursday, October 8, 2009

Miss Heidi

Miss Heidi in Her Home

A more relaxed Heidi

Miss Heidi
Miss Heidi is slowly become a natural dog. She plays in the yard during the day, digging holes, chewing on whatever comes handy and a few things she manages to steal. She was also successful in acquiring the last smiley lamp and chewed it beyond repair, but hey that’s alright. She has begun showing signs of affection, touching my face with her nose. She has no tail so she does not wag. She loves to eat a bit of turkey and of course her beloved cheese. The cabin I built for her is very important and she goes to it when I call out. She barks a little now and then and that is good. It is going to take time to bring her around, but when it happens what a delightful day that will be. She loves to walk with me and sits when I tell her to. But there are times when she becomes fearful for no seemingly good reason. Heidi is a lovely creature. Adios

No comments: