Monday, March 15, 2010

A Hole in the Wall

The intruder did not enter though a window or a door, but busted through a wall. It happened quickly or so it seemed and suddenly my computer was overwelmed by an alien. I cannot comprehend what makes up a person who sits at a desk and sends out infectious cyber elments to deliberatly destroy other peoples computers. The mentality of these individuals are undoubtedly defectived to say the least. I have to wonder what kind of a miserable life they live to have nothing better to do with thier talents than to reach out and destroy. I pity them. But again I am back and will begin answering all my neglected e-mails and continue writing on my blog. Adios

2 comments:

T. Powell Coltrin said...

viruses and spyware are bad news, but they happen.

Anonymous said...

Yes people need to get a life and leave other people's stuff alone.And people should use stuff to make the world a better place to live.I really dont know what people get out of sending viruses out to harm computers ,there should be a tuff law and a way to trace who sent it.TAKE CARE.MRME