Monday, August 2, 2010

As Time Goes By, Five Hats, Four Books

A Book Signing in Branson

My First Book, South Through Bare Foot Pass



My Second Book, Tiddleson, Son of Tiddle

My Third Book, A Stranger in London Smoke


My Fourth Book, Life Along The Dousinberry
The above books were written and published aproximately one year apart. For more info please contact me at rdpowell@hotmail.com Each book will be signed, dated and the last three numbered. All four books are limited first editions.

P.S--- I would like to address the word Blabber. To ildly chat, to give away a secret, is but two aspects of the word. Picture if you will a man or woman talking recalling days past, revealing wonderful stories of early days or historic events etc. Personal details are often revealed, perhaps secrets of humor and drama that make the past come alive. If not for blabber I would not have been able to write my books and of course I am a proud blabber. Oh yes, I have had people roll thier eyes at time when listening to me, but that is alright, for I continue to blab. Adios.

1 comment:

T. Powell Coltrin said...

Ha, ha, blabbering. I love saying the word blabber and I will blabber until the day I die. Like father, like daughter?

PS - Love your books and the stories in those books.