Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter's Tears


Winter's Tears

A Picture Perfect Winter Morning

Yeasterday morning a little after dawn it was seven below, but Heidie and I took our morning walk. It was stiff legged cold to say the least. The weather people said it would warm up and with that in mind I enjoyed the walk even more. The hills and old cedar forest near our house was beautiful. When we returned to the house I notice long ice hanging from the porch and decided they were winter's tears for soon it would have to leave for awhile. The birds, deer and turkeys will be grateful, not to mention humans, dogs and cats. The winter has been rough on everything, but as always things get better until the next round and then Spring. Adios

1 comment:

T. Powell Coltrin said...

I love that "winter's tears". I am shedding a few of my own over winter.