Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heidi On The Run

Heidi cooling off after her run

After laying in her hole.

Cleaning up a bit

With help from me, Heidi is clean again.

Yesterday evening a long about sundown I sat brushing the dead hair from Heidi, (she enjoys that) I took a break and laid down beside her in the grass. She looked down at me and jumped over me and began running around the yard as fast as she could go, leaping over me, nipping at my feet. This went on for about five mintutes and fearing she might get too hot I stood up and then she ran circles around me. She stopped and took off again and jumped into her pool and laid down. I decided to get a picture of her, but when Itried she got out of the pool. I went into the house and snapped a picture of her from a window. She laid there for a while and then ran over to her hole next to a fence and laid down and instantly got very muddy. She came to where I was sitting and laid down in the grass and began cleaning herself. Heidi is truly becoming a dog. She really enjoyed the run and playing with me. Adios

No comments: